Corporate Social Responsibility is a concept wherein a company integrates social and environmental concerns into its business operation. As a part of our CSR program, we are conducting internships to empower youths in the UAE.
Who we are:
9Yards is a media, event, and marketing agency committed to providing our clients with innovative and progressive solutions to solve complex business problems. Our team works in an environment that values innovation and is dedicated to developing the industry’s best digital solutions that can propel our client’s business forward. We hire exceptional talents from around the globe that are highly bright, analytical, and hardworking, as well as lifelong learners.
About the opportunity:
You will be a part of a cohesive team of individuals ready to shape the landscape of media, marketing, and events in the UAE. The environment that envelopes 9yards is one that is filled with learning and constant encouragement. We are essentially on the lookout for diamonds in the rough. Budding digital marketers, SEO specialists, web developers, copywriters, video editors, graphic designers, 3D animators, photographers, videographers, and other fields of interest in production and marketing are urged to apply to develop their careers with our experienced team.
- Performs tasks related to the specific department you will be assigned.
- Develops work plans in accordance with program/organizational objectives.
- Conduct independent research of potential clients specific to your assignment.
- Assists in the development of new programs, policies, or procedures; coordinates programs as assigned.
- Assists in specialized administrative or technical projects in the area of assignment.
- Create and maintain databases of completed projects.
- Analyze previous designs/campaigns and suggest improvements that can be done.
- Prepare reports as needed.
- Assist in client deliverables if assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Knowledge, skills, and abilities pertaining to marketing/media/events.
- Knowledge of issues pertaining to the area of assignment.
- Well versed with management principles and practices.
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate activities regarding the field of work.
- Ability to form and maintain productive working relationships.
- Communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledgeable in the use of related software applications.